CAN BUS Radio Controller by Enrange
The CAN-6 receiver makes adding remote control to hydraulically CAN-BUS radio controlled machinery simple. The CAN-6 is easily integrated into CAN based products and products with J1939 communications.
The compact design is rugged enough to handle outdoor environments, and the quick response allows for precise control. The CAN-6 has 8 analog outputs, 8 digital outputs, and CAN inputs.
The CAN-6 has eight analog outputs, eight digital outputs and CAN outputs. With a choice of frequencies between 400MHz or 900mHz RF channels, it is easy to prevent interference issues that may arise.
- Can be connected with Parker Hydraulics TOC 2 IQAN units, or other devices that require an analog voltage input
- Designed for outdoor use and sealed to IP67 specifications
- 8 analog outputs (0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, or 3-6-9 Vdc)
- 8 digital (on/off) outputs (dedicated E-stop, 3 extra)
- Power 12 Vdc – 48 Vdc
- Compact, rugged design
- Requires no FCC site license
- Synthesized RF technology available for
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15 IC Part K) UHF-dial in any of the 31 frequencies
PRC provides CAN BUS radio controllers to Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.