Pistol Grip Radio Transmitters
Pistol Grip Radio Transmitters by Enrange are manufactured for the mobile crane markets that require proportional control for one function at a time. These pistol grip remote controls give you precision control for single function use with multi-function input.
We offer complete plug-and-play hydraulic control packages designed specifically for your application, manufactured and tested on our assembly line.
Magnetek PGT Piston Grip Transmitter
The PGT is an industrial pistol grip radio transmitter that utilizes controls similar to those found on Magnetek’s bellybox transmitters, including toggle switches, pushbuttons, and potentiometers, but in a size, weight and style similar to most handheld transmitters. This single proportional trigger is an economical option for controlling multiple proportional hydraulic valves. Click here to view the Enrange PGT Transmitter Brochure | Click here to view the Magnetek Enrange MBT Brochure.
Customize for Your Application
- Select up to 15 toggle switches
- Determine your own combinations of toggles, selector switches, and potentiometers
- Available with stepless proportional controls
- Tethered CAN-BUS pendant option is available
- I/O modules supporting various types of machine sensors and valves
- Graphic display modules
- Custom programming like load moment indicators LMI as the application requires
- NEMA 4, explosion proof, and stainless steel enclosures
- Pre-wired cables with valve connectors of choice
Durable Industrial Wireless Controller
- Rugged, super-tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) reliable in extreme RF conditions
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today rechargeable NiMH battery pack available
- Military grade auxiliary function switches
Optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP)
- Allows you to program system settings from your Windows PC
- Easily create and save your system configurations for future use
- Transfer configurations among multiple radio transmitters, saving time and effort
- Package includes a CD, activation code, USB cable, and Quick Start guide
Enrange PGT Features and Options
- CAN-BUS, compatible with most driver modules
- Graphic display with system diagnostics available
- Available two-way RF for applications requiring feedback
- Several frequency options including 400MHz, 900MHz, and 2.4GHz
- Available high power RF for long range or harsh environments
- Stepless 0-10V, 3-6-9V interfaces available
- NEMA 4 standard, optional NEMA 4X or explosion proof enclosure
- Synthesized RF technology available for
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15) 400 and 900MHz – dial in any of the 32 frequencies
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum RF technology available for
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15) 900MHz 200mW with 32 channels
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15) 2.4GHz 10, 100, 200mW with 32 channels
The PGT can be combined with our MHR radio controller to combine a complete radio package. The CAN-6 receiver is also compatible with the PGT and can control hydraulically powered machinery.
PRC Radios provides pistol grip radio transmitters to Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.